Catalog Currency

Students must use the Thomas Edison State University Undergraduate Catalog that is in effect on the date of enrollment to determine graduation requirements. However, if students change their degree program or allow their enrollment to lapse for more than three years, necessary graduation requirements will be required as listed in the Undergraduate Catalog in effect at the time the official change or re-enrollment is recorded in the Office of the Registrar.