Student Records and Changing Degree Status

Change of Records

Students make changes to their permanent records by contacting the Office of the Registrar.

Keeping Records Current

A student’s demographic information should be kept current at all times. Such information can only be changed on the written request of the student or by the students themselves. Students are responsible for updating their information on Student Self Service or by notifying the Office of the Registrar of changes in the following: name, address (including county), employment, email address, telephone number and/or degree.

Change of Program/Degree Status

When students change their degree program or change from non-degree-seeking to degree-seeking status, they are required to follow the graduation requirements in effect at the time the official change is recorded in the Office of Academic Advising. Students are required to request change of degree or an area of study/concentration/option in writing. Such requests should be addressed to the Office of Academic Advising.