Grade Appeals

If a student feels the grade they receive in a course was submitted in error or was arrived at unfairly, the student must address the issue in writing to the academic dean of their School. Students are strongly urged to retain all graded work until they receive the correct and final grade for each course. The University will accept grade appeals only during the first 30 days after the grade is issued. Questions about grade appeals may be directed to 609-984-1130.

Final Grade Appeal policy and forms can be found at